To get the tourist visa enabling to visit the Russian Federation is not challenging, but it may require some tie and knowledge of the nuances of the visa legislation. Our specialists will free you of the need to learn the laws and other redundancies. We will do all the work in the ‘turnkey’ manner and as soon as possible.
We render the following services:
- Accept the documents via E-mail or in the office
- Keep the track of the preparedness
- Fill the visa application form
- Submit the documents for approval to a consular institution of the Russian Federation
- Notify of the invitation readiness
- Consult on the visa receiving issues
- Deliver the ready documents by courier
Depending on the purpose of visiting and staying in the Russian Federation, the foreign citizens are granted the visas of the following categories: diplomatic, business, ordinary, transit, and temporary residence visa.
- Single entry visa provides a foreign citizen with a right to cross the state border of the Russian Federation once on entry and once on departure from the Russian Federation
- Double visa provides a foreign citizen with a right to cross the state border of the Russian Federation 2 times on entry and 2 times on departure from the Russian Federation
- Multiple visa provides the right to multiple (more than two times) entry to the Russian Federation. With the multiple visa, the EU citizens are enabled to stay in the territory of Russia not more than 90 days (in total or permanently) within every period of 180 days. If this rule is violated, the violator shall bear the responsibility in accordance with the applicable Russian legislation, up to the ban for entry into the Russian Federation
To process the ordinary or double tourist visa, one should submit the following documents:
- Approval of the reception of the tourist by the Russian travel organization, the information about which is included in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators. Approval
- Foreign travel passport with at least 2 blank pages for visas, valid during 6 months upon the visa period termination
- Visa Application Form
- 3.5х4.5 сm color photo with a light background with the legible display of the full face without darkened lens goggles and uncovered (except for the citizens due to their nationality or religion are depicted with the covered head at the photo in their passport)
- Medical insurance policy valid in the territory of the Russian Federation and covering the visa period, except for the reciprocal cases. The medical insurance is accepted only in the English or Russian languages
Our managers will provide you with all the details and nuances of the documents processing, and will undertake the routine of their filling and will help to choose the most suitable visa type.